Over the last decade, St. Louis Ice Cream has built a reputation for offering the most desirable and indulgent European desserts and Gelato, particularly from France and Italy. Situated near North Adelaide Baptist Church, it is a heaven for people who love desserts.
St. Louis House of Fine Ice Cream and Dessert is a Parisian-inspired bar, bringing the most mouth-watering, gratifying, and exotic flavours to all of South Australia. Supporting locals in the process, the desserts are made with love in an Adelaide-based factory, with real pasteurized milk and cream sourced from local farmers and their families of cows. Adding to an array of fresh desserts, St. Louis has a selection of traditional pastries made daily by their professionally trained chef.
St. Louis family is a passionate group working towards achieving the goal of bringing the best quality creations. That is why they only use the highest quality couverture chocolate.
What Does St. Louis Ice Cream Offer to Everyone?
Catering To the Demands of Health-Conscious Ones
In addition to offering the best ice cream at St. Louis, this bar also caters to health-conscious individuals by producing dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, and vegan products without compromising the quality and taste of their ice cream.
Something For All
The place has plenty of options for those craving sweet and cold deliciousness with warm and melted toppings in a wide range of flavour options and combinations. Also, if you don’t want the ice cream, there are plenty of other options. There is something for everyone at St. Louis Ice Cream, including fluffy churros dipped in white, milk, and dark chocolate, and crepes and waffles. Their drinks menu is loaded with cold and hot beverage options, perfect for a chilly winter night or a balmy sunny day.
They offer mango, berry, banana smoothies, and fresh fruit juices. One also has the option to indulge in fresh shakes, iced frappes, hot chocolate, and coffee. The cocktail menu includes Toblerone and raspberry cheesecake.
The breakfast menu at St. Louis includes salad bowls, French toast, and ham and cheese croissants. The brunch menu offers a lot to eat throughout the day.
New Range of St. Louis Ice Cream Flavours
The dessert parlour recently added new flavours to their ice-cream range, including:
- Peanut butter Gelato with chocolate fudge, brownie pieces, dulce de leche, and candied peanuts.
- Caramilk Gelato with white blondie chocolate pieces and swirls of dulce de leche.
- Butterscotch Gelato with little date pudding and sweet caramel chunks.
- Boysenberry yogurt Gelato crafted with boysenberry puree and shortbread crumble.
The July Special
It is a soft, warm, buttery bun loaded with Caramilk Gelato and doused with dulce de leche.
All the best ice cream at St. Louis is exceptional for the taste buds, aesthetically pleasing, and absolutely Instagram-worthy. The desserts are plated and decorated in the best way possible.
Best Known For
Ferrero Waffle – a warm Belgian waffle poured over with melted chocolate. The toppings also include crunchy, chocolate-coated wafer balls, milk chocolate, and melted Nutella; served with French Vanilla ice cream.
- Peanut butter and chocolate fudge brownie Gelato loaded with chocolate brownie fudge and candied peanuts.
- Sweet Amalia banoffee is a delicate macaroon, filled with a scoop of the best ice cream at St. Louis, served with melted dark chocolate and a range of delicious treats.
- The Golden Egg – filled with French vanilla Gelato. It has a gooey centre filling and is dipped in milk chocolate and sprinkled with gold dust. It is also known as the Easter egg and is only available around Easter.
- Part of the St. Louis summer range is biscoff, loaded with classic biscoff butter, crushed biscoff biscuits, and swirls of dulce de leche.
- Louis’ Banana bread – a slice of warm, toasted banana bread, drizzled with maple syrup, served on a bed of melted dark chocolate, melted peanut butter, and topped with crushed hazelnuts. It is served with the iconic St. Louis house-made vanilla ice cream.
The company annually reviews and updates its dessert menus. It involves employing a food and beverage consultant and chef who reviews the products and offerings. They then spend considerable time researching trends before creating new items to be included in the menus at the beginning of every year. This process of innovation and creation ensures that you’re offered the best and top-quality ice cream at St. Louis, attracting new customers and returning the current ones.
Restaurant’s Impeccable Decor
The restaurant’s original design was adapted from Gouger St. into the Glenelg site, and seaside elements were added to it. To lighten up the indoors, American Oak and the self-serve water station have been recently added. The amazing desserts and ice cream inspire the decor and original design, creating a warm and charming interior. The place has a modern and sleek vibe and offers versatility with modern furniture, dim lighting, and funky decor lining the service area. One can visit this place for a nice simple date and corporate meetings with clients and colleagues.
St. Louis Ice Cream is considered one of the best in Adelaide, thanks to the premium quality ingredients and wide range of flavours. The restaurant and dessert bar is well aware of the ongoing market demands. It keeps its menu updated with the latest trends in the food business, especially its dessert menu. Moreover, the place offers holiday specials all around the year, including Easter and Christmas
Hopefully, this article proves helpful and offers you valuable information. If you enjoy reading about fashion, food, travel, tourism, lifestyle, business, and more, keep visiting The Australia Time to know all you want about these topics.