There are some terms and conditions that you should agree to before jumping to send us your content. If you are not agreed to any of the below-mentioned terms and conditions, then it is requested you not to use The Australia Time.
How To Use Website?
The Australia Time represents copyright content, trademarks, and other important information such as info about businesses, politics, personalise graphics, visuals, audios, and software. You are not allowed to modify, publish, transmit, sell, derivative creation work, do any kind of exploitation of any part of the content. You are allowed to download the copyrighted content of the website for your personal use except for copying, retransmission, redistribution, publication, and exploiting the content publicly.
- You can download the copyrighted material and other proprietary notices;
- You are not allowed to make modifications to the copyrighted material of the website;
- You are not allowed to use the material in any way that shows any kind of association with our products and services.
About Giving Feedbacks
Well, feedbacks are really important, and it helps a website to gain more audience. Feedback means a message board and email facility through which you can share our opinion with us. If you are participating in the feedback, then make sure.
- You are not defaming, abusing, and using vulgar language.
- You are not allowed to pass any hateful, bias, and intolerant statement about anyone.
- You are not trespassing any human rights.
- You are not allowed to discuss any illegal activity that you are going to commit.
- You are not allowed to share material that violated the legal rights of any third party.
- Don’t sell or transfer someone else’s content.
- Don’t share any harmful material and software that contain the virus and other violated content.
The Australia Time reserve the right to delete the content that does not fulfill all the above-mentioned requirements.
Termination or Modification of Website
At our end, The Australia Time reserves the right to make any modification in these terms and conditions at any time without notifying you. It is requested you to check these terms and conditions periodically to check any change. If you continue to use the website after posting changes, then it will be considered as you have accepted the changes.
If you are failed to copy any of the above-mentioned terms and conditions, then the website reserves a right to terminate your use of The Australia Time. After termination, you must destroy all the material downloaded from the website. If you have shared or transfer our copyright material to someone else, then the website has all rights to send you legal notice.